Post-Judgment Modifications

The next chapter of your life hasn’t been written yet. Because your life will continue to evolve and change, the terms of your divorce may not always fit your needs and circumstances. Although modifications of an original require a substantial and material change in circumstances since the last final judgment, multiple scenarios may warrant one: 

  • Re-marriage
  • If the party that was awarded alimony has entered into a significant relationship
  • Change in income
  • Change in the best interest of the child

When your circumstances change, contact C. Alvarez Law to learn more about what you need to do to receive a post-judgment modification.